Veterinary Emergency ServiceVeterinary Emergency Service Provides Reliable 24-Hour Emergency Veterinary Care
What We Do
Veterinary Emergency Service has served the emergency veterinary care needs of pet owners in Fresno and the surrounding areas since 1975. If your beloved animal companion is sick or injured and in need of urgent care, our team of highly skilled and compassionate veterinarians is here to help. Trust us to treat your pets as soon as possible using state-of-the-art technology. In addition, financing programs are available for your convenience.
Call Veterinary Emergency Service at (559) 248-1140 now for reliable 24-hour emergency veterinary services!
Our full-service facility is available seven days a week to accommodate any emergency veterinary situations. As board-certified veterinary professionals, you can rely on us to provide your pets with the highest quality of veterinary care available. Call our English and Spanish-speaking staff at (559) 248-1140 now to learn more about how we can help you! Veterinary Emergency Service: When every second counts - you can count on us.
Professional Associations, Awards and Certifications
- Board-Certified Veterinary Cardiologist, Ophthalmologist, Surgeons, Dermatologist and Behaviorist
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) Accredited Veterinary Hospital
- Founded in 1975
- The Valley's First 24-Hour Emergency Veterinary and Critical Care Center
- Highly Skilled and Compassionate Emergency Veterinarians
- State-of-the-Art Technology in a Full-Service Facility
- Pets Treated as Soon as Possible – Cases Prioritized According to Severity of Illness
- Available Seven Days a Week, Including Holidays
- Financing Programs Available
Also serving Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Kerman, Selma, Kingsburg, Hanford, Visalia and Tulare
The overall goal of Veterinary Emergency Service is to provide the highest-quality care to their patients, with an emphasis on customer service and client communication.
Products and Services
- Emergency Veterinary Care
- Emergency Critical Care
- Emergency Physical Examination
- Hospitalization Care
- Blood and Blood Products
- Pain Management
- Imaging and Endoscopy
- Laboratory Tests
- Veterinary Specialty Services